The Wrestling Rhino Club has some scholarships available to help eligible youth participate in wrestling. Scholarships may not cover the entire cost of the program, but Rhinos can waive a portion of the club fees to help wrestlers in need. The Board will review scholarship applications at the next monthly board meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Alfi at (425)772-9330
To be eligible for a scholarship, a child must:
1. Be enrolled in school (kindergarten through 12th grade).
2. Commit to attend a minimum of 50% of scheduled practices.
3. Purchase USA Wrestling Card. Wrestlers must have USA Wrestling card to attend practice, even while awaiting review of their application.
4. Qualify for or be currently receiving assistance from one or more of the following programs:
- Free or Reduced School Lunch
- Foster Care
- Medicaid/Social Security Income
- Food Stamps
1. Complete the Rhinos Registration Form BEFORE completing this form. Do not submit payment at this time.
2. This scholarship application must be completed fully and accurately. Submit one application per child, per season.
3. Once both forms have been submitted wrestlers may attend practice without paying the entrance fee until the board reviews this application. NOTE: wrestlers still need a current USAW card to attend practice.
4. The board will review scholarship applications at the next monthly board meeting. A board member will contact you letting you know if the application has been accepted and if so what portion of the entrance fee has been waived.
5. The remaining portion of the entrance fee is due before wrestlers may continue attending practice.
YOUTH SPORTS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION
(Submit one application per child, per season.)